Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A quick hello

Popping in with a quick hello. Lots of things going on here, mostly good but really keeping me busy. One of those things is I am working a couple days a week with one of the local schools doing art! The vice principal and myself applied for an ArtSmarts grant though the Manitoba Arts Council and we got it! I have done a few collage classes with the kids already and I think they are pretty pumped. 

I will come by soon and fill you in on all the goings on, and I have so much news. 

This is  a short video demo I did for my two classes this week. I had them write journal pages with their personal local history on it which they were to paint and collage over a portion of it. Thought it would be cool to share the vid.




Be well
xoxo
the fairy!

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

You create the best little videos. Sweet project you are doing with the kids. :)

Leah said...

Totally cool Roberta. Awesome to hear you your work with the kids.